Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine`s Day



                                                                    

Valentine`s Day - 2011

True Love

True love rose By Luke Vallejo
Everywhere I go your smile is there
When I think of you the stars overhead are bright
My love for you kindles even in the darkness of night.
When I dream the moon beams down your name
And when you're not around my heart aches for you.
You enchant me with your eyes
The sound of your voice makes all my dreams come true.
You are my heart's delight; it burns ever so bright
Every time I try to resist you
I just realize my love for you is true.

7 comments:

  1. I want to comment that Valentine's Day is pretty cool I want to send a kiss for a very special girl called Danyely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,I am Danyelli of 8b and go write about the vinicius of 8c : I want say what he and lot special for me and want say also what I love lot he. I LOVE YOU vinicius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your posts !
    Let's see, I have a crush, a person who has not?
    even if only by sight, I know one day we will know each other ;D
    Kisses honeey :*
    Lívia Fernandes 8ºB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day.
    Luis Felipe 8°C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    The passion that I feel is for my family it means much to mim.
    I wish her all the happiness in the world.

    Gisele 8°B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Valentines to sweethearts, I'm not the only lonely girl's cool.
    Rafael Sampaio 8°C

    ReplyDelete
  7. ai feliz dias dos namorado oferecimento nenhum ainda
    e quero desejar um fleiz valentin is day
    mais quero ganhar meu ponto de participaçao
    kkkkkk
    Neison 8ªB

    ReplyDelete