Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Let`s practice!

You’ll be in my heart (Phill Collins)


Come stop your crying
It will be __________(1)
Just take my ________(2)
(3)_________ it tight

I will protect you from
(4)_______ around you/
I will be ________(5)
Don’t you cry

For one so small, you seem so _______(6)
My _________(7) will hold you keep
You safe and warm
This bond between us can’t be ________(8)
I will be here
Don’t you cry

Cause you’ll be in my heart
Yews,, you’ll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever __________(9)

You’ll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You’ll be here in my heart, always
Why can’t they understand
The way we feel
They just don’t trust what
They can’t explain
I know we’re different but,
deep inside us
we’re not different at all
And you’ll be in my heart
Yes, you’ll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more

Don’t ________(10) to _________(11)
Cause what do they know
We need _____________(12)
To have, to hold
They’ll see time
I know

When destiny _________(13) you
You must be strong
I may not be with you
But you’ve got to hold on




   they’ll ___________(14) in time I know
   We’ll show them___________(15)

   Cause you’ll be in my heart
   Yes, you’ll be in my heart
   From this day on
   Now and forever more

   Oh, you’ll be in my heart
   No matter what they say
   You’ll be here in my heart
   Always
   Always.
·         Fill in the blanks according to what is requested in each number

  1. Expression used to show that everything is “OK”.
  2. Part of the body that we use to write
  3. When we shake hands with someone we have to ____ the other person’s hand.
  4. Synonym for “everything”
  5. The opposite of “there”
  6. The opposite of “weak”
  7. Part of the body that we use to hug a person
  8. The 3rd person of the verb ‘break”
  9. The opposite of “less”
  10. Synonym for ‘hear’
  11. Object pronoun in the plural
  12. One another
  13. Simple present of the verb “call” 3rd person singular
  14. Synonym for “look”
  15. Peter and Mary don’t like to be alone. They like to do everything ____.

No comments:

Post a Comment